Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi, I am finally here

Hi everybody, welcome to my new blog!

I have thought of writing a blog for a long time.  However, it was always a thought without action, partly due to the busyness of my job, and mainly due to my laziness.   Time just flew by and I understood that without action, I would never have a blog of my own.  Now, after a long struggle with my laziness, I am finally here, writing the first post of my new blog. 

I love books, movies and all things nice.  I also love crocheting and making lovely accessories.  My created items are available on my Etsy shop.  The shop is more like a hobby to me.  It's fun to have an online shop since you have customers coming from different places around the world.  Though it is just a little shop, it is big and important to me.

Here are some of the items from The Little Corner, hope you like them:



No comments: