Friday, July 29, 2011

Be a Blogger

I wonder if readers find this blog boring.

When I started this blog two months ago, I had considered about what to be talked in it.  I admit that one of the reasons I started this blog is to make more people know that there is a litte shop called The Little Corner on Etsy.  But I don't want to talk just about my shop in the blog.  I also want to talk about the books I have read, the places I have visited, the movies I have seen, etc., that is, something more personal (though readers may find it even more boring if I talk about these personal stuff).   I want to connect with the rest of the world through this blog.

However, since recently I have been busy with my day-time job, I have little time to update my blog.  (Or busy may be just an excuse, the real reason is what I have said in my very first post -- I am a lazy person.)  The most easy way to update the blog is to upload photos of my shop items.  So I keep updating the blog in this way.  But after some time, I find the blog become too business-oriented.  And this is not something I have intended to be. 

I think this is the time to bring the blog back to its originally intended direction, that is, something more personal and less business-oriented.  Hope you will like it!

No comments: