Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting where

Recently, I have read through a blog titled Getting There, from its very first post to the most recent post. 

The blogger Laura lives with her husband and four little children in Canada.  The blog is about how she moves towards a simple, self-sufficient and meaningful life.   She now lives in a rented condo, and she and her husband work hard for having their homestead some day.

Though the blog is just about the frugal life of a mother of four, I really love this blog.  Laura and her husband have dreams.  They work hard to fulfill their dreams and believe that they will get there.  I love people who have dreams!

Then I think about myself.  Is the recent life is what I have dreamt of?  To where I want to get?  How many dreams of the younger me have come true by now?  And how many dreams have been lost in the busy working life?  Time flies like an arrow, and I don't want to get old with a lot of unfulfilled dreams.  Perhaps I have to spend some time to think about these questions.  

No comments: