Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dreams of the Much Younger Me

At different ages and different stages of life, we have different dreams.  When time passes by, some dreams are achieved, some become not important any more, and some are lost in the busy daily life.  At the same time, new dreams arise.  As mentioned in my earlier post, recently I love to read a blog about how a couple work hard to achieve their dreams.  I try to recall the dreams I had years ago and see how many of them have come true by now.

Here are the dreams of a 15-year-old school girl, the much younger me who lived a long time ago:
  1. the cute and handsome boy in the class (in a teen girl's dreams there is always a place for a cute and handsome boy)
  2. own a Hi-Fi set
  3. get high marks in the public exams, and then go to university
  4. be rich and attractive
  5. be a writer
  6. open a book shop
  7. travel around the world
These are the dreams that I can recall.  Maybe they are some typical dreams of a teen girl.  Some of them have come true, and some haven't.  I will talk about that later.

No comments: